Play dates are fun, for us parents and for the kids too! We get to chill with a cuppa (or wine if you wish) and the kids get to play and fight and cry etc... so I've put together my top tips of planning a successful play date!
1) Plan a date that suits everyone, I hate missing out on play dates, I know sometimes you just can't make it but consider everyone else too!
2) Don't overload your guest list, too many people can feel overwhelming and a struggle if your the host.
3) Bring a snack and drink, kids will always be hungry or thirsty, save the host a job and bring your own, if you are the host remember some people may forget to bring stuff so be prepared.
4) Don't bring messy food!! Bringing messy food is a bad idea, you don't want to be apologising for chocolate handprints on their new cream sofa!
5) Choose the right time for your play date, Even though nap times are quiet and lovely it's a play date so choose a time that isn't right in the middle of nap time!